- First Epiduroscopy in South India in 2005
- KPMC started "Fellowship in Pain Management" for the First time in India in the year 2006
- First Textbook of Pain Management in India in 2005 was edited by the faculty of KPMC
- An International programme called 'Overseas Doctors Training Programme' was initiated in 2008 for Oman Anaesthesia Residents
- KPMC was appreciated by Chair, Education Committee of World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists for its very impressive and more organized infrastructure and training options, when compared to other countries.
Scientific Events Organised By KPMC
- 2014 January 24th to 26th – Organised 'Essential Pain Management' programme which included one day CME, Instructors course & EPM Lite at Kamineni Hospitals, Kingkoti, Hyderabad. This was organised in collaboration with Faculty from Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthesiologists along with Travelling Pain School.
- 2013 November 10th – Organised a CME - 'Postgraduate Update on Pain Management' in collaboration with KAMS
- 2011 June 26th – Secretariat for YPP-2011 (YOUNG PAIN PHYSICIAN)
- 2009 February 5th to 8th – KPMC Conducted a live workshop on interventional pain management which was beamed to the Conference Auditorium as part of 24th Annual National Conference of Indian Society for Study of Pain (ISSPCON2009) at Hyderabad
- 2008 February 8th – KPMC Organized and conducted a live workshop on 'Backpain management Interventions' as part of ISNACC(Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care) 2008 at Hyderabad